I am a fourth-year linguistics PhD student at MIT.
Research interests: Morphology, Phonology, Language Acquisition, Learnability, Computational Linguistics
- Phonological architecture and blocking in nonderived environments. To appear in Proceedings of NELS 46.
- Constraints on underlying representations and blocking in nonderived environments. To appear in Proceedings of AMP 2015.
- (with Iddo Berger and Roni Katzir) Learning rule-based morpho-phonology. Submitted.
- (with Roni Katzir) A learnability argument for constraints on underlying representations.
- (with Roni Katzir) Compression-based learning for OT is incompatible with Richness of the Base. To appear in Proceedings of NELS 45.
- (with Roni Katzir) On evaluation metrics in Optimality Theory. To appear in Linguistic Inquiry.
- Indexed roots: on the representation of roots in Israeli Hebrew verbal morphophonology. To appear in Investigating Spoken Hebrew. [Hebrew]
- Induction of Optimality Theory grammars with Minimum Description Length. 2013. MA thesis, Tel Aviv university.