MIT Linguistics and Philosophy
77 Massachusetts Avenue, 32-D808
Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
- The Reduplicative System of Ancient Greek and a New Analysis of Attic Reduplication
to appear. Linguistic Inquiry. (Pre-publication version, 11/15/15.)
- Prosodic Effects of Segmental Correspondence
with Juliet Stanton. 2016. Proceedings of CLS 51 (2015). Chicago Linguistics Society. 501-515.
- Stress Restricts Reduplication
2016. In Albright, Adam and Michelle A. Fullwood (eds.), Supplemental proceedings of the 2014 Annual Meeting on Phonology. Washington, DC: Linguistic Society of America. http://journals.linguisticsociety.org/proceedings/index.php/amphonology/article/view/3742.
- The Phonology of Morpheme Realization in the Germanic Strong Preterites
with Ryan Sandell. 2015. Proceedings of the 45th Annual Meeting of the North East Linguistic Society, edited by Thuy Bui and Deniz Ozyildiz, volume 3:39-49.
- On the Origins of Attic Reduplication
2014. Proceedings of the 25th UCLA Indo-European Conference, edited by Stephanie W. Jamison, H. Craig Melchert, and Brent Vine, 257-78. Bremen: Hempen.
- Metathesis with /r/ in Classical Armenian: an Optimality Theory Approach
2012. UGA Working Papers in Linguistics 1 (October), edited by Marcus Berger.
- Prosodic identity in copy epenthesis and reduplication: towards a unified model of transitive correspondence
with Juliet Stanton. 2016. Mansucript, 8/25/16.
This is work in progress. If you would like to cite this work, please get in touch with me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Juliet (email@example.com).
- The Mirror Alignment Principle: Morpheme Ordering at the Morphosyntax-Phonology Interface
2016. MIT Generals Paper, 1/26/16 [Typos and formatting errors corrected, 3/6/16].
- The Phonology of Verbal Reduplication in Ancient Greek: an Optimality Theory Approach
2012. UGA Master's Thesis.
- Zukoff, Sam. To appear. The Reduplicative System of Ancient Greek and a New Analysis of Attic Reduplication. Linguistic Inquiry.
- Zukoff, Sam. 2016. Stress Restricts Reduplication. Supplemental proceedings of the 2014 Annual Meeting on Phonology.
- Zukoff, Sam; Sandell, Ryan. 2015. The Phonology of Morpheme Realization in the Germanic Strong Preterites. Proceedings of the 45th Annual Meeting of the North East Linguistic Society.
- Zukoff, Sam. 2014. On the Origins of Attic Reduplication. Proceedings of the 25th UCLA Indo-European Conference.